Please help us with the following:
- Call-in appointment vaccines are given at the John C. Longest Student Health Center. If you are being vaccinated at a Pop Up Clinic, please verify the location and time.
- Doses for appointments are prepared ahead of time. If you schedule an appointment, it is very important to attend or cancel your appointment at least 24 hours in advance.
- Continue wearing your mask and physical distancing.
- Follow directions from signage and vaccine staff.
- If you are receiving a second or booster dose, bring your CDC Vaccination Record/Card.
- You will need to wait at least 15 minutes after your vaccine.
Longest Student Health Center Map
If you are not able to find an appointment that fits your schedule, you may also register for a vaccine with another authorized provider: