Mississippi State University is currently providing COVID-19 vaccinations to the university and community.
Parents of 12-17 year old’s are now able to schedule Pfizer appointments for their children. The parent must be present with children at appointments.
If you are scheduling a second dose or a booster shot, bring your CDC COVID-19 Vaccination Record Card to your appointment.
COVID-19 Pop Up Vaccine Clinics
|Wednesday, October 27||9am – 12pm||Union Dawg House|
|Thursday, October 28||9am – 12pm||Union Dawg House|
|Friday, October 29||9am – 12pm||Union Dawg House|
Appointments and walkups welcome!
- What to expect at your appointment to get vaccinated for COVID-19 (CDC): https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/vaccines/expect.html
- After your vaccine, you are encouraged to register for the V-Safe Health Checker. This will allow you to report how you feel in the days following your vaccine. For more information, visit: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/vaccines/safety/vsafe.html
COVID-19 Pfizer BioNTech Vaccine
The COVID-19 vaccination is a two-dose series.
- For Pfizer vaccine the second dose should be given 3-6 weeks after your first dose.
- The COVID-19 vaccines (Pfizer and Moderna) are not interchangeable. The second dose in the two-dose series must be the same manufacturer/type of vaccine as the first.
- If you have any questions or concerns about the COVID-19 vaccine, please contact your personal physician.
If you are not able to find an appointment that fits your schedule, you may also register for a vaccine with another authorized provider: